i11.dk
20. April 2024
Forum » General » General » English
question about my ban

Print Thread

question about my ban
Posted by nikko, 15/10-2021 22:33 (#1)

Please explain what I did wrong and why I was banned? (EU|DK Custom Maps #2)
nikko

Edited by nikko, 16/10-2021 18:02

RE: question about my ban
Posted by admin, 15/10-2021 22:47 (#2)

You were griefing. You locked a player inside his own building today.
Yesterday you did the same with another building, and complained in another thread, that other players have taken over your building. But what really happend was that you and your friend took over their building in the first place.
Griefing is not allowed on our servers!
admin

Super Admin

admin@EU|DK

Posted by Enotikus, 16/10-2021 03:48 (#3)

Hi admin! You act like a gay double standard. 2 days ago I was griffied by Gammelfar and he completely built up my house. I have attached all the necessary screenshots, but you did not even deign to answer in the topic and punish the violators, because they are your friends. We did not grieff anyone, on the contrary, we left most of the resources in the house and left a note with a code to the closet and doors in the inventory of each person.

I really hope that you will reconsider the policy of the rules and will ban fairly, otherwise real griefers do not get banned, but honest players do. With this approach, you cannot administer a rust project, because first you need to learn how to administer at least your ass.
Enotikus

Edited by Enotikus, 16/10-2021 03:48

Posted by admin, 16/10-2021 08:35 (#4)

Please leave my ass out of this.

Yes, you probably left the most resources, but what about all the components, gunpowder etc.
But that's not the point. The point is, you have griefed the buildings, even though you were told, the first day you or your friend griefed Gammelfar's building, that it was against the rules.
And those screenshots is telling me nothing.
admin

Super Admin

admin@EU|DK

Posted by nikko, 16/10-2021 14:36 (#5)

admin wrote:
You were griefing. You locked a player inside his own building today.
Yesterday you did the same with another building, and complained in another thread, that other players have taken over your building. But what really happend was that you and your friend took over their building in the first place.
Griefing is not allowed on our servers!

Dear admin,
1) I didn’t find on your site how you interpret grief, so we will go to the site www.wikipedia.org and read
Griffer (jarg., English griefer from grief "grief" ) - in computer games, the term refers to a player who spoils the gameplay for others without any benefit to himself and other players. Such behavior (griefing [ includes any means of upsetting other players, harassment and other actions. Griefing differs from the usual competition between players in that griefers receive only sadistic satisfaction by their actions. While robbing other players, we did not pursue the goal of sadistic satisfaction

2) I was killed by briann234, but why is my base empty? Only the foundations are left, and the braces that I hid in the ground near the house also disappeared, every one. It seems to me or MickeysDK in cahoots with briann234. MickeysDK says that he will ban us, brainn234 goes to pick up the loot, and after MickeysDK bans us and cleans our house through the team. Strange actions, coincidence hmm ... but I will say that these are just my thoughts ...

3) if you think that everything is fine and the ban was issued correctly, then why is NOSKILLSNOKILLS[DK] still playing calmly on the server?
when we took P19, the next day we found ourselves in a stone box from which we could not get out (is this griffing?) [Enotikus has already sent you all the evidence.]
We were behind an iron wall, the explosives were not unlocked, the iron wall is 8 c4, and lo and behold, when we went in and looked at the top, we saw NOSKILLSNOKILLS[DK] 8 used explosives, hmm ... it turns out MickeysDK covers the entire DK clan, helps his friends and closes his eyes on violations of their acquaintances?
(I advise you to take a closer look at his activities, and MickeysDK if you read this: “hello Smile offended, you act like, not a project administrator, but like a little girl)"

I demand to unban me and my friend, and edit the rules normally,
Or take sanctions against MickeysDK and block NOSKILLSNOKILLS[DK], because the rules should be the same for everyone!

P.S. If you're worried about your gunpowder being taken away, don't craft it. go build the farm or play "mother-daughter"
nikko

Edited by nikko, 16/10-2021 15:39

Jump to Forum:
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
RUST links
Devblogs
FacePunch
Reddit Rust
Rustafied