i11.dk
29. March 2024
Forum » General » General » English
Griffing on the server EU|DK CUSTOM MAPS #2

Print Thread

Griffing on the server EU|DK CUSTOM MAPS #2
Posted by Enotikus, 11/10-2021 11:18 (#1)

Hello dear admins! Yesterday I decided to try playing on one of your servers with a custom map and chose the server "EU|DK CUSTOM MAPS #2". I really enjoyed playing it, I especially liked that it is possible to build in some objects. One of these I chose to build my house. However, the clan came with the prefix DK and they griffied me. They blew up my house and built me up inside, taking all my belongings. In the chat, I was accused that I allegedly took this place from them, but when I came it was free, which is why I decided to build my house here. I didn't even know that they wanted to build something here. They broke the griffin rule. I earnestly ask you to punish the violators and release me from this stone trap.

Proofs:

Screenshots of my house being griffied:
First: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xz37qroUHmxYo-vHoo4GrGtXiiGLODtv/view?usp=sharing
Second: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EsX_lH8cwgTkLJS3CGwYnTdkBst21876/view?usp=sharing
Third: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eRz4DIf_v2lxbc80UZ1nvy9UGZFiBbyf/view?usp=sharing

Screenshot of what exactly their clan member blew up: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MTF28m9z6dmmS5-sO8d-IW-PlVXqDpp5/view?usp=sharing

Here are the Nicknames of these dishonest people:
1) ZepDK
2) MickeysDK
3) NO SKILLS NO KILLS[DK]
Enotikus

Edited by Enotikus, 11/10-2021 11:20

RE: Griffing on the server EU|DK CUSTOM MAPS #2
Posted by NoskillsNokills, 12/10-2021 21:23 (#2)

whats your problem? you just accuses everybody with DK in there name. i haven`t played in like 2 days now. so next time you wanna cry to admin then stop just saying names who haven`t done anything. your little russian cry baby......
NoskillsNokills

Posted by Enotikus, 13/10-2021 13:17 (#3)

Hi Honey. I didn’t want to discuss this issue on the forum, but your friends started talking about griefing and that it violates the rules of the project, which is why I’m here.

I understand that you want to appear innocent, but server statistics show otherwise, that you used explosives on my house. Nobody else used it on the server, only you, and just as much as it takes to blow up my house. And no, in order to blow up normally, it was necessary to build up for some reason. The most boorish attitude, even on the forum you try to spread rot on me.

By the way, I'm from Ukraine. In addition, you are also a racist, since for you Russian and Ukrainian are one and the same.
Enotikus

Posted by NoskillsNokills, 13/10-2021 14:10 (#4)

What statistics Are you looking at? They most be very old since what you just told is a complet lie havent even had Any explosive until yesterday right before i logged off. But if you wanna keep lying and accuse ppl Who havent done anything ,then go on not the first time crying and accusing ppl for something they didnt do

But Have a good time sitting on i11 making forums telling untrue shit then we have some fun stuff to read <3
NoskillsNokills

Posted by Enotikus, 14/10-2021 12:45 (#5)

Hi. We had a misunderstanding. I'll tell you how I saw the situation. I played with my friend, he invited me to live in this building, we moved in, after which Mickey wrote to us that we had grieffied his friends. I didn't understand what he meant, but as it turned out, my friend simply took over the house, and he told me that it was empty from the very beginning. After that, in the evening I found that our house was blown up completely, they took 4 boxes of loot and built up with walls, that is, we were griffied. I looked at the statistics and it says that you and gammelfar threw explosives. Since you and Mickey are in the same clan, I thought he meant you by his friends. But as I understand now, it was not you and Mickey, but gamelfar and his friend. I'm sorry I blamed you. But I really hope that the admin will punish those who really griffied my house.
Enotikus

Jump to Forum:
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
RUST links
Devblogs
FacePunch
Reddit Rust
Rustafied
Rust Store