i11.dk
20. April 2024
Forum » Rust Servers » Hacker Reports
Cheater on Rustfri server (Olsen)

Print Thread

Cheater on Rustfri server (Olsen)
Posted by Enotikus, 13/9-2021 13:48 (#1)

Hello dear admins. I really love your servers and have been playing on them for a long time. At first I played on the classic server, but recently I wanted to try mods for the game and I came to Rustfri server. Yesterday we played with my friend Tige for about 5 hours. We built a powerful house, got a lot of resources and went to bed happy.

However, less than a couple of hours later, Rust+ sends me a notification about how Olsen blew up our base. It would seem a common thing, but he fired missiles exactly where the shortest path to resources is. First, he broke through the wall in front of the entrance, and then the next wall, right where the closet was walled up. The house had 25 doors, a bunch of other walls, but he shot exactly where he needed to.

I would have thought he was lucky and guessed right, but when we chatted, he said that he hated Tige and it was revenge. I don't know how you can guess where the new player has settled and shoot exactly where all the items are. This player uses a debug camera, otherwise I cannot explain it. I ask you to understand the situation and clear the server from fraudulent garbage.

I love your servers very much, but such characters spoil all impressions = (
Enotikus

RE: Cheater on Rustfri server (Olsen)
Posted by OLSEN, 13/9-2021 16:04 (#2)

Hey Smile

I'm not a cheater. I started by destroying all the doors and since I did not find TC I started looking for it Smile i dont hate Tige Smile He raided me and I raid him. 25 doors? there were only 16 Smile I used 20 C4 and about 30 rockets Smile
OLSEN

Jump to Forum:
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
RUST links
Devblogs
FacePunch
Reddit Rust
Rustafied
Rust Store