i11.dk
6. May 2024
Forum » Rust Servers » EU|DK Hapis Island
Hacker

Print Thread

Hacker
Posted by Starchos, 7/5-2016 15:04 (#1)

we got a hacker on hapis its way to easy to see only Hs every shot even then he spray with ak i got it on play.tv if needed its so easy to see that donq rust hacks he got 3 vac bans aswell nothing really talks to keep him on the server its just way to lame to look at and im not normal a whine i even defent him the first 2 times he killed me but now its just to lame looking at him just hs all 1v4 1v2 all the time he does not know anything about rust he dont know what heli does he cant build but he got insane aim sorry but its just hack plz ban him or we will be force to find new server From Starchos Kent Dazzo and Kata
Starchos

RE: Hacker
Posted by KendisKent, 7/5-2016 15:34 (#2)

The guy DonQ RUST, has what i calculated to around 95% - 98% Hit ratio with his Thompson or Bolt. and he killed me once with full hp, 1 shot through facemask and once with 4 shots in the head, sprayed with a thompson, other than dat i got hit mostlike 6 times upper body to head region + he possible used wallhack to locate us before he peaked and killed us within 1,5 sec. It's a shame for the server to go to waste due to a hacker, the server has been my most played through my one month of playing the game, so i would really like to see someone look into this!
KendisKent

Posted by KendisKent, 7/5-2016 20:41 (#3)

The Problem now extended to the Vanilla server aswell, he joined it we got headshot instantly at the first meet with him, you guys need to step up your awareness on the servers.
*EDIT*
The whole vanilla server just got rekted by headshots and you need him off the servers if you want them to continue.
KendisKent

Edited by KendisKent, 7/5-2016 20:46

Posted by Starchos, 10/5-2016 15:16 (#4)

Can we get a feedback on this ?
Starchos

Posted by admin, 10/5-2016 20:17 (#5)

Yes, he is banned from our servers.
admin

Super Admin

admin@EU|DK

Jump to Forum:
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode: