i11.dk
19. May 2024
Forum » Rust Servers » EU|DK Vanilla
Cloth Store!!! Opening on 16.2.16

Print Thread

Cloth Store!!! Opening on 16.2.16
Posted by Haaveilen, 13/2-2016 11:59 (#1)

Hello players!

On 16th February Cloth Store is coming to island. Basicly its what name says. Location will be announced soon. In store you will be able to get something to wear. On the opening day around 19:00 with friend, we decided every guest will get free pair of black jeans. Everyone is welcome! We are also thinking of having free food and drink for everyone!

Our clothes are made out of finest hemp and animal materials which are hand picked by our loyal gatherers.

The main idea behind this is, to see how people will react to this. I think there is a bit to much "villian" people on servers, so I decided to make something positive. Smile

Looking forward to see you! More information will be posted soon on forum and servers! Peace, Haav.
Haaveilen

Edited by Haaveilen, 13/2-2016 12:18

RE: Cloth Store!!! Opening on 16.2.16
Posted by Haaveilen, 13/2-2016 21:04 (#2)

Good news!
Store has been built. We yet need to make a lots of cloths for you guys, so we can start our business on Tuesday.

Buying: Since Rust has no money, we decided we will work with exchange system. So, when buying clothes, both costumer and seller decide out what items to exchange. I think for starters, who pass by, 100 wood would get them basic trousers, so they can hide their "wealth". Note: on opening day everyone gets free pair of black jeans!

Opening time: We yet haven't decided. And probably we will never have fixed opening time. There is just too much things going on in real life (school, work etc.), still we aim to play at least 2-4 hours a day (Afternoon). Every time the store is closed, it will say on sign, as seen on picture. When opened it will also say so. Smile

Location: We have built store next to Satellite Dash (east from it, on the south road start point).

I am looking forward to see you guys there, at 19:00 on Tuesday. Lay weapons down for once, and have a good time! Grin
Haaveilen

Posted by Haaveilen, 13/2-2016 21:06 (#3)

Here are promised pictures of Store, for those who didn't meet it yet. :)

i.imgur.com/KGUoLIu.jpg

i.imgur.com/3OhNDer.jpg
Haaveilen

Edited by Haaveilen, 13/2-2016 21:08

Posted by Haaveilen, 14/2-2016 20:20 (#4)

Bad news!
Only thing left from Store are foundation stairs. Guess someone didnt like idea at all. That means there will be no store, no opening. Frown

Thank you bastard!
Haaveilen

Jump to Forum:
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
RUST links
Devblogs
FacePunch
Reddit Rust
Rustafied