i11.dk
26. April 2024
Forum » News & Information » News
Welcome

Print Thread

Welcome
Posted by admin, 15/11-2015 11:16 (#1)

Because we want to give more information to the players on our servers, we have launched a website. Here you can get in touch with the admins on the server, as well as other players.

We will as far as possible inform you about the next wipe, updates, bugs and planned server maintenance. Everyone is welcome to register and post in the forum.

As a registered user, you also have the opportunity to report hackers, join the chatrooms and write private messages to admins or others. There will most likely be added more features to the website over time.

Remember that Rust is still in alpha, which means there may be bugs which admins are not responsible for. We do our best to keep the server running, but crashes and attacks is also a well known problem for many servers.

We also try our best to keep hackers from the server, but if you see a hacker on the server, you can send a report to the admins, which will look at it asap.

Finally we will just draw attention to the rules that apply on this website and on our servers. You find the rules here: http://i11.dk/rules.php
admin

Super Admin

RE: Welcome
Posted by Fnuker, 11/4-2016 14:06 (#2)

nice
Fnuker

Wink

Jump to Forum:
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: